How2LoveOurCops is now in our second year as a nonprofit, and wow, have we been busy! Right now we’re gearing up for our annual fundraising event with its new name: Hearts for Blue Gala. This night brings community and public servants together to celebrate our cops and their families. We seek to create awareness of the LE life, and provide encouragement and support for our families. It’s a great night for a date, group dates, or ladies’ night out! You don’t have to be law enforcement to attend, and it isn’t reserved for couples only.
Our Volunteer Team has been crazy busy getting the details together before the big night on November 10, 2019 in Sacramento. And have we got a night of fun planned:
• Plated dinner catered by the Officer’s Club
• Volunteers include law enforcement family members, CarMax employees, and local Pageant Royalty
• Blue Bling Emcee Chief Brent Newman!
• Cool Law Enforcement Displays
• Camp Fire Remembrance
• Keynote speaker Selectman Jared MacDonald, Retired Massachusetts Officer and Medal of Valor recipient
• See and hear support from community members and businesses
• Photo booth (You’ll LOVE our props!) and Photographers
• Honoring law enforcement and military
• Guests include officers from five states, and counting!
• Marine Corps Birthday Celebration
• Dozens of Silent Auction and Raffle Prizes
• Dancing with Dee Jay Ray Ray
• Live Auction!
• Yearly report from Victoria, and some special announcements
• See our police patches from all over the country!
Every event that H2LOC puts together includes education and awareness, encouragement, community, laughter, and of course, a surprise or two!
If you support law enforcement, this event is for you. Don’t miss the fun!
Hearts for Blue Gala
Sunday, November 10, 2019
Early Bird ticket prices through October 10th!
To get your tickets, go to heartsforbluegala.eventbrite.com.
Ticket sales end November 3rd!
Here’s the link to tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hearts-for-blue-gala-tickets-64541723031